Offering conflict resolution services in:
· Individual and group conflict coaching/consultation
· Family and group dialogue facilitation
· Divorce, custody, parenting plans
· Elder care and caregiver mediation (including guardianships and conservatorships)
· Neighborhood dispute resolution (noise, barking dogs, landlord/tenant issues, HOA, and more)
· Public deliberation process facilitation
· Other alternative dispute resolution processes
About the mediator:
Higher Ground Community Mediation founder and lead mediator David Troxel has been developing mediation programs and practicing mediation in Eureka and the North Coast since 2017, following six years of practice in western Colorado. He received his Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution from the Conflict Resolution Institute at the University of Denver in 2011, following his B.A. in Sociology at the University of Colorado.
Peace is not the absence of conflict but the ability to cope with it.
Group Dialogue Facilitation
Elder Care/Family Mediation
P.O. Box 501
Arcata, CA 95518